Nov. 14 at Texas
AUSTIN---The Chicago Wolves battled back from a 2-1 deficit in the third period and left wingBrett Sterling
netted the overtime winner to push the Wolves past the Texas Stars, 4-3, at the Cedar Park Center Saturday night. Trailing, 3-2, with 51 seconds left in regulation, the Wolves evened up the score to send the game into overtime. With goaltenderDrew MacIntyre
pulled for an extra skater, Sterling sent the puck across the ice to centerJason Krog
. Krog took a shot from the faceoff dot and right wingTim Stapleton
redirected it into the net to make the score 3-3.
- Dec.18 vs. Hamilton
- (Media / Dec.18 vs. Hamilton)
- Happy Howlidays from the Chicago Wolves!
- (Media / Happy Howlidays from the Chicago Wolves!)
- LifeSource Blood Drive 2013
- (Media / LifeSource Blood Drive 2013)